I’ve been eating the Trim Healthy Mama (THM) way since August 2013. I love eating this way. Not only have I lost close to 30 pounds, but I’ve gained energy and renewed health.
I’ve always been someone who loves to cook and try new recipes. I’ve found many, many recipes in the book to be delicious, but have found a whole host of recipes online that are great too. I decided it was time to compile my favorites in one spot.
“E” meals for me don’t come as naturally in my meal plans as “S” meals do, mostly because I love the heavier more satisfying foods of the “S” meal. So know that I’m posting this resource for myself, as much as for you.
It is my hope that on those days when you can’t expend any energy on figuring out what to eat, that you can turn to this list and find some ideas. Be sure to check out my top 30 “S” recipes as well.
Pin it for later.
- Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup
- Burrito Bowls with chicken and vegetables mixed with taco seasoning, black or pinto beans, Spanish rice, lettuce and salsa ***Substitute 1/4 t. THM sweet blend for the sugar in the salsa
- Zesty Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Casserole
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers
- One Pan Mexican Quinoa ***Omit corn and avocado
- Crock Pot Chicken and Quinoa ***Reduce butter to 1 T.
- Lovin’ TexMex Skillet
- Chicken Lo-Mein ***Use Dreamfields pasta
- Copy Cat Olive Garden Minestrone Soup ***I use only 1 T. of olive oil when I saute the vegetables
- Hearty Two Bean and Lentil Chili
- Chicken Quinoa Soup ***Use boneless, skinless chicken breasts in place of the chicken thighs
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Stir-fry with brown rice
- Colorado White Chili ***Omit the corn and add a bell pepper when you’re sautéing the onion
- Lentil Soup for the Soul
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Quinoa Chili
- Simple Sesame Chicken ***Use Gwen’s Nest brown sugar in place of regular brown sugar
- Vegetable Quiche Cups
- Sweet & Spicy Stir-fry
- Slow Cooker Vegan Brown Rice Mexican Bowls ***Substitute avocado salsa with an E friendly salsa
- Quick Lime Cilantro Chicken over brown rice
- Fiesta Quinoa Chicken Skillet
- Creamy Chicken Rice Casserole
- Slow Cooker Herb Chicken over brown rice ***I use boneless, skinless chicken breasts in place of the chicken thighs.
- Italian White Bean and Spinach Soup
- Sweet & Spicy Stir-fry
- Stuffed Pepper Soup ***Use ground turkey and less cheese
- Quinoa, Kale and White Bean Soup
- Harvest Minestrone with Kale and Quinoa
- Italian Chicken Casserole