Let’s face it. Life can easily get too busy and feel out of control. When this happens to me, the first thing to go unfortunately is healthy home cooked meals. Now that my kids are getting older and more involved in different activities, dinner is getting harder and harder to get on the table.
That’s why I’ve gathered 30 Trim Healthy Mama approved slow cooker dishes to help me out on nights that we have an activity on the calendar.
I’m falling more and more in love with my slow cooker. I can throw the meal together in the morning or at lunchtime and have it all ready to eat before we head out the door. It makes me so happy that I don’t have to give it another thought!
It has not only saved my sanity but my food budget as well. I’m no longer feeling mad at myself that we are rushing dinner and running late. No more quick stops at a restaurant to grab something on the way home when everyone is tired and crabby.
I hope this list is as helpful to you as it is for me and my family. Don’t let busyness keep you from eating on plan!
- Barbacoa Beef (S) from Low Carb Crock
- Chicken and Rice (E) from FitMom Journey
- Chicken Cauliflower Curry (S) from Large Family Table
- Chicken Leg Quarters in the Crock Pot (S) from Briana Thomas
- Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole (S) from Artful Homemaking
- Coney Island Casserole (S) from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- Crock Pot Brisket (S) from Nana’s Little Kitchen
- Crock Pot Spinach Lasagna (S) from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- Easy E Crock Pot Chicken (E) from RunAmok Mama
- Funky Crock Pot Casserole (S) from Briana Thomas
- Greek Chicken (S) from Large Family Table
- Lemon Garlic Chicken (S) from Gwen’s Nest
- Lime Chicken x3 (E) from RunAmok Mama
- Paprika Chicken (S) from A Home With Purpose
- Peachy Crock Pot Chicken (E) from Briana Thomas
- Pot Roast with Gravy (S) from the Coers Family
- Sloppy Joes (E) from Oil of Joy
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef & Cabbage (S) from me at Darcie’s Dish
- Southwest Chicken in the Crock Pot (E) from The Coers Family
- Steak Wraps (S) from Northern Nester
- Stuffed Peppers (S) from Large Family Table
- Sugar Free Sweet and Smokey BBQ Chicken (E) from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- Tuna Casserole (S) from Mrs. Criddle’s Kitchen
- Broccoli Cheese Soup (S) from A Dash of Homemade
- Chili con Carne (S) from Nana’s Little Kitchen
- Ham and Bean Soup (E) from Briana Thomas
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Quinoa Chili (E) from me at Darcie’s Dish
- Crock Pot Mexican Beans (E) from Briana Thomas
- Ranch Chili Beans (E) from Nana’s Little Kitchen
- Stupidly Easy Peach Sauce (E) from Briana Thomas
JoAnne Stanley says
This page is a saver saver saver!! Thank you for doing this!!!
Happy to share!
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing–your posts are frequently a blessing!
Dawn Yoder says
My slow cooker is one of my best friends in the kitchen, thanks for this great roundup of THM recipes!
Shirley T. says
Thanks Darcie. I have been following a lot of your posts lately. I am such a Drive-thru Sue, anything that makes life easier is great in my way of thinking.
Val Thomsen says
Thank you so much! I love to add to my THM recipe book. I've lost 34 lbs …and still going, without getting hungry! Several members of my family have now joined in, after being told by their docs that they are overweight and prediabetic. Blessings to you and yours! Val
Jaime M. Cranmer says
I so enjoy your site and your recipes. Would you please consider adding a print option so we can enjoy your recipes a little more easily. Thank you.UpdateLand
I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
Susan S says
Thank You for creating this! It is so helpful!!!