Simply Delicious Marinade (THM: FP, low-carb, low-fat, sugar-free)
- 1/2 c. beef broth or stock
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. Bragg's Liquid Aminos or soy sauce
- 1/2 t. ground ginger (if you like a stronger ginger flavor use 3/4 t.)
- 3/4 t. THM sweet blend or 1 1/4 t. Truvia (If you are non-THM you can use 1 T. of sugar or honey as a sweetener)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 t. cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lbs. steak or chicken, if you want to use a combination of the meats just make sure you marinate them in separate containers to avoid cross-contamination
- Combine all the ingredients, minus the meat in a small bowl or 2 cup measuring cup.
- Place meat in a container that has a lid and is deep enough to contain it and the marinade. Pour marinade over top of the meat and flip it over once to ensure both sides are covered with the marinade.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours or overnight, flipping it once during the marinating process.
- Grill it up and let meat rest for 5 minutes on a cutting board or plate before serving.
Recipe by Darcie's Dish at https://www.darciesdish.com/simply-delicious-marinade-s-e-or-fp/