Low Carb Chicken Salad
Yield 4 servings
- 1 lb cooked chicken, light or dark meat
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. celery, finely minced
- 1/4 c. onion, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Brown Sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste (I usually do 2 pinches of salt and 1 of pepper)
- Shred or dice the chicken to your liking and place in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until completely combined.
- Serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce or a low carb tortilla. It goes great with fresh vegetables and some berries.
Recipe by Darcie's Dish at https://www.darciesdish.com/low-carb-chicken-salad/