Roasted Vegetables (THM: S, low-carb)
Yield 6 side dish servings
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 3 small florets of broccoli, chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 large carrots, peeled and then chopped
- garlic powder, Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil, enough to coat the vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 375. Chop all vegetables into even sized pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Liberally season with garlic powder, Kosher salt and pepper. Drizzle with enough olive oil to coat the vegetables. DO NOT drown the vegetables in the oil.
- Place them in one single layer on a baking sheet.Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring once. The vegetables should be tender.
Recipe by Darcie's Dish at https://www.darciesdish.com/how-to-tuesday-roasting-vegetables/