Easy Zucchini Noodles for One (THM: S, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free)
Yield 1 serving
- 1 medium zucchini, ends trimmed and washed
- 1/4 of a medium red onion, chopped
- 1 T. olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Wash and trim the ends off of a medium zucchini.
- With your zucchini noodle maker in hand, find the side for making thick noodles and make noodles according to the directions. Make the noodles over a cutting board and cut them in half, and then half again so you end up with shorter noodles.
- In a small sauté pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and then add the zucchini noodles and onion to the pan. Season liberally with salt and pepper. Sauté for 7-9 minutes, or until the veggies are tender, stirring frequently.
- Plate them and immediately top with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe by Darcie's Dish at https://www.darciesdish.com/easy-zucchini-noodles-for-one/