Crunchy and Tangy Bacon Coleslaw (THM: S, low-carb, sugar-free)
Yield 8 side dish servings
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise *For those wishing to make their own mayo, here's a great recipe from Paleo Leap
- 1 t. THM Super Sweet Blend
- 1 1/2 t. apple cider vinegar
- 4 c. green cabbage, shredded
- 1 1/2 c. red cabbage, shredded
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1/2 c. nuts - sliced almonds or peanuts taste the best
- Mix mayo, sweetener and apple cider vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add the cabbages and bacon to the bowl and mix lightly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- When you're ready to serve, add the nuts and stir to combine.
Recipe by Darcie's Dish at https://www.darciesdish.com/crunchy-and-tangy-bacon-coleslaw-s/